Microsoft Corporation is again playing to enthrall the likes of its extensive customer base by belting out the Microsoft 10 operating system that is unarguably one of the most innovative products amongst its myriad offerings. Suppose you are wondering- should I buy Windows 10. In that case, you need to get acquainted with the operating systems’ functionalities and identify the variants that are suitable for your usage. Before opting to buy Windows 10 Pro, you need to know which is the right version for your needs.
Comparison between the two latest OS variants- Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro:
Before opting for a Windows 10 Home license key buy, you should keep in mind that the Home variant of Windows 10 is more feature-loaded than its predecessors- Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, where you could hardly match the professional edge offered by the Pro variants of the same OS.
The plethora of features that come with Windows 10 Home:
- The revamped Start Menu, chopped off from the Windows 8.1 variant, has made its appearance in the Windows 10 Home version. A full-fledged version of the digital voice assistant- Cortana is also available with the Windows 10 Home.
- Windows 10 Home features the new and improved Battery Saver that enables you to increase the system’s power efficiency by limiting the device’s background activity.
- The TPM- microchip ensures additional security-related functions. If the motherboard has the TPM chip from the OEM, Microsoft ensures support from the Windows 10 Home OS.
- Windows Hello is a new biometrics security feature available with the Windows 10 Home, and a Windows 10 Home license key buy will activate it.
- The all-new Virtual Desktop option and the Snap Assist feature with up to 4 apps on screen are available with Windows 10 Home.
- Windows 10 Home allows you to leverage the latest browser option in the form of Microsoft Edge.
- Continuum is a flagship feature of Windows 10 that allows you to toggle between desktop mode and tablet mode effortlessly.
However, if you aim to perform more sophisticated actions along with intensive protection, support for side-loading, and integration of business apps, then you should buy Windows 10 Pro.
Additional features that are integrated with Windows 10 Pro:
- With the Windows 10 Pro, you get the Windows 10 Home’s fundamental features and a lot more. You will get increased Windows sophistications in the connectivity and privacy tools with Group Policy Management, Domain Join, Remote Desktop, BitLocker, Assigned Access 8.1, Enterprise Mode Internet Explorer, Client Hyper-V, and Direct Access.
- BitLocker is one of the most potent and powerful disk-encryption tools to be used on Windows. The BitLocker enables you to encrypt your external USB drives. Thus your organization’s data is safe with the Windows 10 Pro.
- If you buy Windows 10 Pro, you get Assigned Access 8.1 to lock user accounts and prevent them from using specific applications.
- Client Hyper-V is a built-in virtualization solution that you will get when you buy Windows 10 Pro.
- If you are wondering- should I buy Windows 10, know that the Pro version offers you several tools for improved connectivity with the Azure Active Directory and a Business Store for Windows 10.
Though the Windows 10 Home and the Windows 10 Pro are the best choices for retail customers, there are other variants of Windows 10, namely the Student and Enterprise versions, which enable you to do specific and designated tasks with your OS. If you wish to do many more personal tasks with improved functionalities, you can go for the Windows 10 Home. If your objective is to implement intensive workloads meant for businesses and secure your data with sophisticated protection, you can buy Windows 10 Pro. The Windows 10 Home price is 139.99 USD, whereas if you buy Windows 10 Pro, you need to pay 199.99 USD for a single licensed device and 309 USD for workstations.