Office 2013 Professional Plus features:
- Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus provides access to your familiar Office applications, email, calendar, HD video conferencing, and most up-to-date documents.
- Word 2013 enhances your reading experience by removing distractions with Read Mode. Simplified Sharing saves your documents to the cloud by default, so you can share and collaborate just by sending a link. Easily add flair to your documents with online photos and videos with PDF Reflow.
- Excel 2013 makes it easy to extract what you need from imported information with Flash Fill. New sharing capabilities let you send a link to others and post to your social network. Quick Analysis Lens, Recommended Charts and Chart Animations bring your analysis to life.
- PowerPoint 2013 includes intuitive design tools that make it easy to start from a template and add videos, pictures and shapes in perfect alignment. Improved commenting makes it easy to edit with others from different PCs at the same time. Presenter View gives you all the tools to create compelling presentations.
- Outlook 2013, you can quickly connect and share files with the people and groups that matter most. Simplify your life with tools that help you take control of your email and schedule. Find important information fast so you can make decisions even faster.
- OneNote 2013 makes it easy to take notes, sketch a diagram and record a presentation, all in one place. Your notes are automatically saved and searchable, and they travel seamlessly to your favorite devices.
- Access 2013 lets you build and share a database in seconds. You supply the information and Access does the rest, making it easy to create and structure your data. Reports and queries put your data into the format you want, so your applications consistently look great.
- InfoPath 2013 is a forms-creation and data-gathering tool that helps organizations streamline business processes. InfoPath 2013 is designed for both advanced business users and developers. Without writing code, users can design sophisticated electronic forms to quickly and cost-effectively gather information. Developers can create advanced forms for departmental and enterprise business processes, including composite applications and workflow sequences.
- Publisher 2013, simple tools make it easy to create visual impact. Use text, photos and links to make professional publications personal. Publish the way that suits your audience best — email, PDF or XPS.
- Lync 2013 is the client for Microsoft’s enterprise-ready unified communications platform. Lync connects people everywhere.
Office 2013 Professional Plus will help you optimize your time and improve the results of your projects. Office 2013 is the ideal complement for your Windows 7.